This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.UBERTECH.com
The website www.UBERTECH.com provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the company, either to contact us or to request a quote.
Browsing the website www.UBERTECH.com attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user is bound to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. with CIF B76750595, registered with the Trade Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife on page TF-59996, Folio 83 of volume 3533 of Section 1.
Address: info [at] UBERTECH.com
Email: info [at] UBERTECH.com
Site hosted by: Shopify Inc.
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge, although the use of certain areas or services is conditioned on the completion of data collection forms. Only those over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and those under 16 years of age may not provide it without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and up-to-date nature of all data communicated to ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.UBERTECH.com has the following types of users:
Users providing data through any of the available forms: The personal data requested by ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. includes the name and e-mail address and those provided by the user when filling in the forms.
Users who make purchases through our online store: The data provided by the user in the purchase process and data of the purchase made are collected.
3.1. Rules and restrictions of use for users of our services
The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, or content advocating terrorism or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, corrupt, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Attempt to access restricted areas of ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L.'s or third party's computer systems and, as the case may be, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. or third party information.
- Impersonate another User, public administration or third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that any user or third party believes that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the conduct of any activity on the web pages included on or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. installs cookies on the user's computer. To learn more about our website's cookies, please visit the following link: "cookies policy"
All notices and communications between users and ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail or e-mail or telephone communication. Users should contact ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. by:
- Mail to the following address: ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. - Avenida Manuel Hermoso Rojas, 4, Planta 1, Oficina 12 - 38003, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Email to the following address: info [at] UBERTECH.com
7. Industrial Property and Intellectual Property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L., and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to have been transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any type of exploitation and only while the service is in operation.
Furthermore, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind which appear on the website are the property of ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L., and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website gives the user any rights in respect to them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. is prohibited. In case of non-compliance ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. will proceed to take the appropriate legal measures.
8. Exemption from liability and modification of this legal notice
The information that is disseminated on this website is for information purposes only, and ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. reserves the right to remove or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors, but ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by decisions taken on the basis of the information disseminated; nor for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained herein, nor for any problems arising from the use of this web site or any other external connection; nor for any damage and/or loss in software or hardware of the user arising from access to this web site.
Users expressly agree that ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of their transmissions or data, for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or for any transactions conducted through its website.
ENSO ECOMMERCE, S.L. reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate, with the only obligation to inform the user of the modifications carried out, through www.UBERTECH.com
9. Partial invalidity
Should any of these clauses be declared null and void by a final decision of the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish law and applicable European regulations.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or such products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts in the province of S/C de Tenerife.
If you are a final consumer, nothing in this clause will affect your rights under current legislation, and you may choose to file a complaint to assert your rights in relation to these conditions with the Judge or Courts that correspond to your residence.